Feeling optimistic today

Viewing 1 reply thread
      3 1

SGUte
      Ute Fan
      @sgute

Let me explain; I have a friend/colleague who is a huge Duck fan from Oregon living in Arkansas.  He will be at the game today & he gave me some uplifting news.  The last 5 away games he has been to, Oregon has lost!  I told him his visit couldn’t of come at a better time!

he is on his way up to the stadium now to mingle with all you amazing Utes!  Please welcome this good luck charm & his wife with open arms.  You’ll know him by his Oregon outfit obviously but, he’ll have an Arkansas license plate hanging around his neck that reads, “GO DUX”.

Wish I could be there today but, my wife had surgery yesterday and I am home caring for her so, all my friends in N25 rows 30 & up, yell loud for me!!!

GO UTES!

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

I hate Duck fans, how dare you give your tickets away!  I hope your wife annoys the crap out of you during the game!!

SGUte
        Ute Fan
        @sgute

He bought his tickets from somebody in W13! I gave my tickets away to well deserving Utes fans so eat it!

NavyUte
          Ute Fan
          @navyute

I hope your wife poops in the bed tonight!  Also, tell my nephew hello.

SGUte
            Ute Fan
            @sgute

He says hello & he hopes you are enjoying life in Seattle.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Feeling optimistic today