Feels like the majority of the Colorado hype train

Viewing 4 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

… know absolutely nothing about college football. Not even bandwagon CFB fans — just straight up only started paying attention to the sport this season and only watch Colorado. Discussing whether a betting line is “disrespectful” is crazy, and this take is wild:
      https://x.com/jakecrain_/status/1704968273563910416?s=46

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

All the hype is just going to make it that much more fun when they come crashing back down to earth.

It’s kind of like the schadenfreude we get to enjoy each and every year with YBU.

Now that I think think about it, maybe this makes Colorado finally our real rival.

NorthernUte
      Ute Fan
      @northernute24

Thanks for sharing that, glad I could start my Friday off with a little laugh.
      All jokes aside, it is pretty sad that ESPN is firing all these well known media figures and these types of people are on air for them. Just completely ridiculous.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’m glad some found this funny. I found it hard to watch. TCU and Nebraska are not Oregon.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I got lost at “They’ve not shown that they can’t score against anyone.”

I guess that’s true because they haven’t played anyone.

He’s definitely not Mark Jones and his unambiguous cogent use of superfluous polysyllabic words. I wanted to yell, “Your copious assertions are far too sagacious for my diminutive comprehension” at my TV last week watching him announce.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Feels like the majority of the Colorado hype train