Food for thought

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Dallas plays at home on the 24th.  So if anyone is making the trip with a family and wants to take in a pro game it is a good scenario.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Always fun to watch the Cowboys lose in Jerry World I hear. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Against Seattle.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

I have been to a half dozen or so Cowboy games in Jerry world and the place is an engineering marvel and a dumb football stadium at the same time. Cowboys have had absolutely no home field advantage irrespective of their level of overall play in any given year.

If you are in town I recommend seeing the place. All the local sports radio hosts call it the Death Star here in Dallas. If you are in town or want to hear the best local sports talk in the country you can tune into http://www.theticket.com #1 rated radio station in Metroplex overall not just sports talk and the top rated (Nielson) local sports talk station anywhere in the country. When I stream a SL station for old time sake (grew up in Utah and went to the U) it sounds like college public access compared to the Ticket. Great guy and sports talk with a comedic touch. I recommend it if you are in town or if you care to stream

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Food for thought