For those that watched commitments

Viewing 2 reply threads

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Last year and possibly year before, there were a few recruits that would pick up a Utah hat only to throw it down and choose another school. Tufele was one and a couple of the others that went to Brigham. Did anybody see a similar reaction toward Utah this year?

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

Only one I watched was Wilmore and it was on HIS instagram live and the quality was HORRIBLE so i couldnt see that well but it looked like he didnt have hats on the table. He just stood up and put on the Utah shirt and threw up the U

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I saw Wilmore’s on Periscope. He stood up, stripped down to some kind of t-shirt. I wasn’t sure if it was a High School t-shirt, or a t-shirt from another CFB team, then he turned around, put on a Ute shirt, turned around and put on a Ute visor. It didn’t look like he teased another team, unless that t-shirt was one…

pics
          Ute Fan
          @pics

It was his high school t-shirt.

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

A few guys had Utah on the table but the odds of landing those guys werent great.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For those that watched commitments