Fortune Weighs In

Viewing 2 reply threads

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Trump’s Fascism.

Earlier today I made a post (below) with several links supporting my view. I was not yet aware of this piece, with again is supportive. I would not have used Fascism as the foil, but this Fortune writer does.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

That writer has far more faith in the American people and our systems of governance than I do.

If there’s one thing that has become blindingly obvious during the past year, it’s that a large segment of the population is not only willing, but very eager to burn our government to the ground in order to implement their ideology.

I’m not quite sure how we get back from that particular ledge.

Newbomb Turk
        Ute Fan
        @newbombturk

And most of the people that support him, won’t benefit from his policies.

zeous
        Ute Fan
        @zeous

… a large segment of the population is not only willing, but very eager to burn our government to the ground in order to implement their ideology.

I’m not quite sure how we get back from that particular ledge.

2017 is the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik revolution.  Maybe American Marxists are feeling extra nostalgiac this year and it will pass if we can make it through. 

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Good read. Thanks for posting that.  Something tells me the alleged assailant in the story I linked above may be a trump supporter 

Viewing 2 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Fortune Weighs In