Four scores!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I’m predicting each team gets four scores. Sadly USC scores four TDs, we score four FGs. 28-12. We’ve needed the defense to score too much again this year. Same problem as last year.

I think the one play that disappointed me the most last game was the second straight run with the FB in at the goal line… if we’d run a fake and rolled left somebody would have been standing alone in the end zone for an easy pitch and catch. But no we run the same play a second time and get stopped for a loss of two yards. Taylor??? Whittingham??? Who made that decision? Oh, that’s right, Moss made the decision, and everybody knew the same play was coming.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The cutback to the left side of the line was wide open most of the day.  Fake right, keeper left, TD.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Running up the middle hasn’t worked well for us in the red zone for quite awhile now. Maybe we should try something different. I don’t know, maybe something like (I know this sounds crazy) a double reverse wide receiver pass or something.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Four scores!!!