Good read from the PAC12 blog

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

This did not sit well with me at all.

So while you might want to elevate Utah’s victory over the Trojans above their other three (err two, nothing tops beating BYU)

I was so stunned after we scored the game winning TD it delayed my screaming, yelling and celebrating. I was stunned motionless having witnessed what our offence just did. 93 yard drive on top of two prior TD drives that were also the length of the field.

I was also shocked that our fist two plays on that last drive, from our own 7 yard line were deep passes.

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

I was at a conference in Chicago.  So I think the game ended at about 1130.  I think some of the other hotel guests may have wished I was stunned into silence.  I did not have anyone to celebrate with so I may have just yelled and jumped up and down and been a poor hotel neighbor overall.

Anonymous
        Inactive

The satisfaction I have had from the BYU win has faded.  It was funny to beat them despite turning the ball over so many times.  At least Utah didn’t up an quit despite all of the turnovers.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The energy at the USC game, and my own personal intensity was far more than the BYU game.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good read from the PAC12 blog