@battlegroundute

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Found that down below in my suggested vids

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Watching Covey on the play at 0:16-0:20 is a thing of beauty. He overruns the lineman, when I saw it last night and just now I thought why run past your blocker? Then I saw it, he cuts back right behind the lineman, he set up the defense to go wide so he could cut it back. There are so many things going on in the game I think we often don’t see the whole picture.

Covey is amazing at using his blockers, and I’m still a little sore about the block in the back call last week. But we still mostly control our own destiny.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

The second to last play, right before we kicked the FG, was also a well called, well executed play. Basically a pick play but farther down the field but the block (pick) is legal because it is after the catch and freed the runner to make extra yards and get out of bounds.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Anyone else think Costello gave up when he should have at least dove at JJ on the 100 yard return?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He took a bad angle then just sort of wandered out. How he was shaking his head after it was almost like he wanted a flag. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Gratuitous self promotion video from last night