Great site

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tim Juice
      Ute Fan
      @timjuice83

I want to say thanks to Tony for giving us all a place to talk about Utah sports. I was a long time member of the other board, but, like many of you, the increasing drama has driven me more and more away. When Tony posted over there a year ago that he was starting this board, I created an account that day. I will admit I haven’t participated much, as there was just more traffic going on over there. But after the recent “request” I decided it was time to devote almost all of my attention to this board. I’ll be here all day every game day, and will only visit the other board for links to Milton Vanderslice’s videos, until he sees the light and comes over too. It’s very refreshing to be on a board where we can just talk sports and not have many of the egos you get on the other board.

I’m more of a lurker until game day comes around and I get a few beers in. So you’ll hear more from me during those times.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

The good news is that Milton is over here also. He hasn’t been posting the videos over here, I’m not sure why. He did after the first few games.

MILTON???? WHERE ARE YOU???????????????????

🙂

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome.  I guess welcome back. You are not alone.  There are many lurkers.  I forgot to mention that on the day of the USC game Ute Hub had over 3,700 unique visitors!

GO UTES and tell your friends to come over.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Great site