Has anyone else heard the same thing from TDS?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

It’s mind-boggling how stupid those people are. Since the Utah game, I have heard over and over, “If it wasn’t for our three gifts to Utah, we would have won.” Obviously turnovers and forced errors are part of the game, but I think they also forget that we had a missed extra point, missed field goal and could have easily scored a TD instead of kneeling at the end. I hate them.
      Dumb

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

They beat themselves.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

That explains the hairy palms and blindness.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If we didn’t miss an extra point and field goal and if we didn’t take a knee on the 1 yard line the score would have been 41-12. I can play that game too.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moved to tds category.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

A few things we noted in the office…

First was that when your defense yoinks the pass and scores on a pick-six, your offense stays off the field and the other offense gets it right back again.

Second was when your offense gets the ball deep in opposing territory (like they did following the fumble on the 20) they can score quick points without putting up a lot of yardage.

I noted over on the other board, the TDS fans need to just accept the Utah was the better team on the day, tell themselves “Wait until next year” and get on with the rest of the season.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Itacoatiara22:

Of course we’ve all heard it.  The zoobs KNOW they’ve been beaten, but they just aren’t classy enough to admit it.  In addition to their “If it wasn’t for our 3 gifts…” nonsense, there’s also the traditional, “If we played this game [insert alternate game date here], we would have won.”

So in Aug/Sept games, the zoobs always claim they’ve improved as the season grew on, and had Utah faced them in Nov or Dec, it would have been a ybU-p win. 

But in Nov/Dec games, the narrative shifts to the “injuries” excuse, and that had we played them in Aug/Sept, when they were fully healthy, it would have been a ybU-p win.

Zoobies:  the most classless fanbase in America.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Has anyone else heard the same thing from TDS?