Viewing 4 reply threads

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Wazzu up 49-7 mid-third quarter.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

He said something like, I wish they had the passion for the sport as I do.

Once I heard those words, I thought that is the first domino.

Extra Medium
        Ute Fan
        @runningreddude

You can’t publicly say you’re going to replace 1/2 your team in the off-season and keep the locker room. If I was on that o-line I’d be letting every rushing defender hit the Rolls Royce driving Coach’s son QB after being tossed under the bus by Sanders.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Dang I wish I paid more attention. Didn’t even know that game was last night. Would have been fun to watch. Final 56-14

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Shedeur got hurt a couple of times and left the game mid 2nd quarter (they were already down like 35-7) Will be interested to see if he plays next week. The kid is talented but he’s been sacked 50 times this year. Ellis will be teeing up

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Many times I disagree with Whitt. But he never throws the kids putting their bodies on the line for his own ego.

I knew this season would be rough for Colorad9 but damn this is really terrible. Probably going to boot his entire team again to start over again. Just not sustainable in creating a winning culture. The difficult curve from FCS and FBS is crazy steep. FBS to NFL IS EVEN STEEPER!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Has Colorado given up on Coach Prime?