Help

Viewing 9 reply threads

Utes22
      Ute Fan
      @utes222

So I don’t know exactly what I did but I can’t see anything that OnlyU says anymore and I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix it.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

On the app or website? Probably just need to go to your settings and remove him from ignore.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I have ignored OnlyU at least a dozen times trying to like his comments. Would love for the ignore button to be the leftmost of the tags behind the date stamp

Utes22
      Ute Fan
      @utes222

I am on the website.

Utes22
      Ute Fan
      @utes222

When I do go to settings it doesn’t say anything.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

On the website in the Hub menu you can go to “Blocked Users” to see users you’ve ignored. I agree I need to move the ignore user button away from the like buttons on the website.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I also suggest to all that there is some cool stuff in the HUB menu, like the HELP section!

Utes22
      Ute Fan
      @utes222

Thanks for helping me out I will try the help section next time I need help.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ok I moved the like buttons farther away from the ignore button. Hope that helps!

UofU Fanatic
        Ute Fan
        @uofufanatic

That is helpful. I have accidently blocked a few when trying to like a post and then have to go to unblock them. Thanks Tony for all you do!

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

Tony – I’ve been trying to learn some web coding myself and now I’m getting a whole new appreciation for what you’ve created here. It’s extremely impressive that you’ve done all this on the side and that you went through so much work just to give us Ute fans a place to talk. Thanks!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Help