Hey Tony I know this was discussed a few days ago

Viewing 5 reply threads
      1 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

But this site does not work well with my Galaxy s7. It completely bogs down, freezes and now won’t let me reply to posts. It sounds like you’re working on the issue. I just thought I’d let you know.

I thought maybe it was an issue with my Internet but it doesn’t seem to matter whether I’m on wifi or data.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I’m pretty sure Tony put up this help blurb for Android phone.  “If you experience slowness, put your phone in a bowl of rice.”

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah I’ve run into this too. I hope to look at it this week. Not sure what the deal is and why it would be slow on mobile but not on desktop.  There’s nothing different between the two.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Test from my new Google Pixel phone. Not slow. Solution: buy $950 phone.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

hhhmmmm  not sure i can justify that much for a phone, that’s almost as much as a surface pro 3 a year ago. mist be a helluva phone though

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah it is a backwards “deal” through Verizon. I think I’m paying for most of the phone up front, then they’re deducting 1/24th of of the cost of the phone from my bill for the next two years. My old phone was 3 years old. So it was time. Thought I’d go with what “should” be the best option out there.

AllInUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @allinutefan

that’s my experience with my Pixel for most everything – not slow

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wow what a discovery. It appears that the site google ads display different ads for mobile.  No errors on desktop, but the mobile ones are producing a massive amout of errors.  If I let the page sit there for a bit, the errors were up over 1000…  Must be the issue.  I’ve disabled some of that type of ad but it may take a bit for it to go away.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think I have fixed it. Others reporting good results now and I’m no longer seeing the errors. The new ads look very lame though. But the old “high quality” and “interactive” ads were the source of the problems. I also turned dating back on, so if you are looking for a Russian bride you’re good to go.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Hey Tony I know this was discussed a few days ago