Hey USC. I suggest covering Christian McAffrey

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

McAffrey just caught like a 50 yard TD pass. There were no defenders in the same zip code.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Be nice to have USC do that against one of Utah’s players next week.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Does it feel like Utah always gets its best from conference teams?  I mean did Stanford  make USC look that foolish or was it just USC being s**tty?

Basically I want some s**tty play against some teams this year to give us some easy wins. Is that so much to ask?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah we got the best game of USC’s season last year, and of course, possibly the worst QB performance of the Wilson era.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Nelson Algholor stepped out of bounds allowing our game winning drive in ’14. We definitely got their best game last year though.

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

That said, after being creamed by Stanford and Alabama I guarantee USC has a rebound game against us. They will have players only meetings and everything this week, talk about how its now or never and come out firing next week. Just watch

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

Nelson Algholor stepped out of bounds BECAUSE OF the play of Nate Orchard.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Yeah Orchard sealed that perfectly.

rbmw263
            Ute Fan
            @rbmw263

Nate definitely played a part in it but it kind of looked like he half assed it. It was a weird play.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Hey USC. I suggest covering Christian McAffrey