@battlegroundute

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

As seen from SEZ I guess.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I sat in the SEZ for the first time ever for this game. I was impressed!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I have noticed the LACK of Highlight videos for this game. P12 wants to soften the beat down of its favorite team I guess?

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

If you go to ESPN online and look at the Utes Football page there are 4 highlights from the game.  2 of them are the USC crazy TD and the scoop and score.  PAC1-12 owns the rights and has to release them.  Maybe there is something to this tinfoil hat theory.

Anonymous
        Inactive

There are a few highlights compilations on YouTube 

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

I feel bad for the person who watched the game through their phone instead of enjoying it as it should be live. People do the same things at concerts. I don’t get it

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Sitting in NEZ it is honestly hard to not watch that massive screen in front of you. You miss some of the other side bar stuff.  It is a real dilemma at times I noticed. 

norm
          Ute Fan
          @norm

Especially the lower you sit.  I am near the front and can only watch the field when they are north of the 30 yard line.  Otherwise I have to watch the screen to have any idea as to what’s actually going on.  

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Sitting low for hoops or hockey makes for a great view. But for football I prefer to be up higher. 

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Agree. I’m on row 20 for football and it is great. Any lower wouldn’t be as good.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Highlights of #justaregularteam win over U$C