How lucky are we, Utah Alumni and Fans?

Viewing 3 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

We have a basketball program that is just getting better and better under a future college coaching legend in Larry Krystkowiak. We have a young team, we’re only going to lose 2 seniors (1 seldom used), and we have a Freshman that is starting to look scary good.

We have a football program that is consistently good with an already legendary coach. And now he goes out and makes what I think is an exciting and hopeful hire for an OC – someone that could eventually succeed Kyle as Head Coach. Our program is just freakin’ LOADED with talent, and our recruiting class is consistently getting better and better. Utah Football is seen as a powerhouse.

We have a baseball program that just went worst to first in the PAC-12, and is also now headed by a great coach that seems like he wants to stay. We’ve got good talent and have the opportunity to become one of the better baseball programs in the PAC-12 for years to come.

Women’s basketball is doing amazing things and is definitely on the upswing with another homer hire for head coach.

Women’s volleyball has made the adjustment to PAC-12 play in talent and game plan, and is so fun and exciting to watch.

Women’s soccer is going gangbusters and is in the thick of things in the PAC-12.

Don’t even get me started on our incredible gymnastics program, or our legendary ski team.

We have no teams that are basement dwellers right now. None.

HOW LUCKY ARE WE, PEOPLE?????

I, for one, am a great big Dr. Chris Hill fan. Oh, he’s not perfect and he’s made some bonehead hires. But he’s learned from those experiences over the years and right now we are sitting so incredibly pretty in just about every single athletics program.

Gosh, it’s a great day to be a UTE!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Post of the week.  Well said.

UtahMan77
      Ute Fan
      @utahman77

Agree 100%. It could be a lot worse. Check out this ad in an Arkansas paper about their programs.

Arkansas Ad

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Yes! But you left out Softball. They’ve been on an upward trajectory for years now and were one of the best teams in the PAC last season. Got a chance to catch an exhibition game at their new stadium when I visited in October. It’s very nice and a great place to spend a lazy afternoon.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Good point! Didn’t mean to leave Softball out. Glad they’re doing so well!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 How lucky are we, Utah Alumni and Fans?