Huntley and the Ute O scored 40+ pts 5 times last year.

Viewing 3 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

4 of those were against Stanford, Arizona, USC and UCLA. The 5th 40+ was Weber St….Huntley played the first 8 games, and was injured or didn’t finish the last 5 games.
      Wilson and BYU scored 40+ pts 3 times last year against Hawaii, NM State, and Western Michigan. Wilson did not play in the first 6 games or only had mop up duty, he started the remaining 7 games of which they had their 40+ pt games. Wilson has a good game against Utah last year, but he was not part of BYU’s victories over Wisconsin or Arizona. Wilson and the BYU O put up 6 points against Northern Illinois, a common opponent.
      Just sayin, my perspective is that Huntley’s body of work against better competition stands ahead of Wilson’s body of work against lesser competition.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

EXACTLY!!!! I am so sick of people propping up this kid. I see potential to. I see more of the potential to lose you games against quality teams. 2019 will demonstrate that.

15 6

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

Isn’t this topic behind us now. It is ok to stop posting about this, I assure you. 😉

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

It will come back, I can assure you. 🤪

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

TuTTlE iS tHirD stRinG aNd UtAh cOaCHes lEt WiLsON GO!!

1 2

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Utah’s offense didn’t score 40+ vs Stanford. Jaylon Johnson had a pick 6 that drops us to 33 in that game.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley and the Ute O scored 40+ pts 5 times last year.