I don’t know what to think what this team is.

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

What is weird to me is a lot of the analysts and sources I trust watched this team in practice. There was a different feel to this 2018 hype. I trust what they saw but for some reason come Gameday the team doesn’t perform to the level they practiced to. 

That is what concerns me the most about the coaching situation. I said this like three years ago Whitt has approached this McBride period of stagnation. I think the talent on the team now could do well with maybe a change in coaching is all I am saying. 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

what this team is? one that likely will be home for bowl season at their current level of performance.

AirForceUte
      Ute Fan
      @cdoughboy2000

But who would you recommend take the helm? Don’t bring us the problem, how about some solutions? 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Well I am not in a position to make that decision. I want to steal some of Stanford’s stuff so the OC of that school maybe. I like the idea of the Boise St head coach.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don’t know what to think what this team is.