I have never seen anyone pat themselves on the back so much in my life…

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 13

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

Then throw grenades at the other party, and ask them to start witch hunts… He can barely read from the paper… jesus, somebody with covid go cough on him, he’ll be fine but 2 weeks without this would be great.

7 6

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

Wrong message board… The Navy in you is showing. I’m here for updates on Utahsports. If I wanted to hear about people whining about politics I’d go to one of the thousands of boards that provide that., or am I wrong?

1 4

NavyUte
        Ute Fan
        @navyute

I did post in politics… sorry jumpmaster.

3 5

Jumpmasterute
          Ute Fan
          @jumpmasterute

I just love a site like this where  I can enjoy the things I like without getting politics involved. That’s all and the Navy comment was an interservice rib jab.

NavyUte
            Ute Fan
            @navyute

Would you let your daughter date him?

3 7

NavyUte
              Ute Fan
              @navyute

I sure as hell wouldn’t trust him with anything… just me as an independent.   

4 5

Jumpmasterute
                Ute Fan
                @jumpmasterute

I’m not commenting on politics and I think you’ve had a few beers over what your brain can handle. Have a good night.

dystopiamembrane
              Ute Fan
              @dystopiamembrane

How would I stop her?

3 6

NavyUte
        Ute Fan
        @navyute

And as the new man to man the Pacific Fleet , I look forward to the challenge,  even with whackos from both sides… although as an independent I will say trumpers are the worst. 

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Boo!!!!! Didn’t know I hopped in Utefans.net. @Tony why have a politics section? Most on here have specifically called for politics to be taken out of sports forums. It’s what has drawn many, including myself to this board and away from Utefans.net. It will inevitably take me away from this board too.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Hasn’t seen much action in awhile but have you tried the category filter?

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

The filter only works on the Home Page, right?
          Cuz I saw this post on the Recent Posts page even though I had the Politics category turned off.
          Just making sure, in case there is a bug.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

The home page and the category filter works on the Ute Hub app.

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

I haven’t. It’s just such a stupid category to have on a fan board. It’s so divisive and never brings people together. The site is yours though, so I trust you’ll manage it how you see fit.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I don’t disagree.  I can think of ZERO times anyone ever changed anyone else’s mind in political debate online.

dystopiamembrane
              Ute Fan
              @dystopiamembrane

My mind is changed often in political debates of any stripe.
              However, this is not a political debate topic. It is a discussion about a person’s character traits. The fact that this person happens to be the President of the United States does not, in itself, make it a political debate.

Viewing 2 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics I have never seen anyone pat themselves on the back so much in my life…