I just watched the weekly presser some of my thoughts

Viewing 0 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Whitt was asked about Huntley and blah blah. Well Whitt said something I think is key. He called Huntley a TRUE dual threat QB. As we have discussed before Williams was rated as the number one dual threat out of high school he was on an Adidas commercial about speed. Yet Williams hasn’t lived up to that expectation. So I can see why they went with Huntley even more now. 

Wishnowsky is handling kickoffs and punting.  This bodes well for him to maybe be drafted and stick it out in the NFL. Other than the backup QB one of the best jobs in the NFL if you ask me. Place kicking to be decided on THIS Wednesday. Concerns me a lot?? Utah needs touchdowns to win I guess so hopefully Taylor doesn’t need fgs. 

Long snapper Handley is still hurt I guess?  We were spoiled with Chase Dominguez. A position you don’t want to know the name of the guy usually in a game. Does his job right and then hopefully no commentary. 

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I just watched the weekly presser some of my thoughts