I know we played this game awhile back and it seemed kinda premature

Viewing 1 reply thread

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

But I want to have it again.

What are your favored post season scenarios for the Utes?

1. Obviously CFP – I’d love it if it was us, tOSU, SEC champ, and B12 Champ – unlikely but there it is. Even if we lose in the first round just being there would be awesome.
      2. Rose Bowl – Rematch v. Michigan would be awesome, great way to bookend the season, but for personal reasons I’d also love to meet Iowa in Pasadena
      3. B12 or ND in Fiesta or Alamo Bowl

After that I don’t have strong preferences except for wanting to avoid nightmare debacle scenario of playing TDS in LV. It seems basically impossible but you never know.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The sky is the limit if we keep winning. How it unfolds will be verrrrry interesting. But we have to take it one week at a time. AZ has had our number. We need to take care of that one first and if we do, I have confidence we will beat UCLA.

Tomasina
        Ute Fan
        @tomasina

What gives you the confidence for the win over UCLA… that one has me worried, and I could use some of your confidence.

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

I like our chances at home with a young UCLA QB. Assuming we win this Saturday, I imagine RES will be loud as it has ever been.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Ute Bc.

GadValleyUte
          Ute Fan
          @maximumkungfu

I’m never terribly confident myself. We can lose any given Saturday, but UCLA’s losses are against teams that have pressure the QB, and Stanford has a powerful run game like us. Those two things combined with the environment I would expect at RES if we are 9-1 make me feel pretty good about our chances.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I know we played this game awhile back and it seemed kinda premature