If Utah loses to either NIU or BYU . . .

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

. . . we won’t be a one loss Pac-12 champion. 

If we are good enough to run the table against 9 Pac-12 teams, then we aren’t losing to NIU or BYU. 

I get that, technically, we can lose to NIU and/or BYU and still win the conference, but what people who throw this statement out there don’t get is that if we lose to NIU or BYU, then it is almost guaranteed that we are not good enough to win the South Division, let alone the conference. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t even know what to say on that what if.  Considering the recent P12 history believing that is ridiculous. Not even talking about the impractical argument of it occuring. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

USC skips both UW and Oregon this season. That is a huge advantage for them over us. If we overcome our schedule to put us in a position to win the South and then beat eventual North champion Stanford or UW for a second time, then losing to byu-P or NIU would go down as one of the worst wtf losses in program history.

Frankly I would be more worried about some Provo jagoff alligator-rolling Huntley and injuring him.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

No matter their record it is the Super Bowl for them. I just can’t get over how foolish it was to put the game at that point in the season. Huntley’s junior season lining up where it was going to be. I just can’t fathom the idiocy of it. 

They play for glory and Utah plays to just get out without injury. Not even mentioning the head hunting that could lead to concussion protocols. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If Utah loses to either NIU or BYU . . .