If,

Viewing 4 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Utah’s front court this year was Poeltl, Kuzma, Chapman all as a juniors….

that would have been a fun team!

And the sentiment of Krystkowiak possibly leaving would send message boards into utter panic.

We had the talent recruited. So we can’t reload as quick as Arizona, so what?!?! We’re not going to pay kids, we’re not going to be supported by the state officials even when we have the lowest budget in the PAC 12 and are complimented by those auditing the numbers. We are a different situation than most schools. We recruit to SLC not SoCal, Majerus lamented recruiting to SLC. It is what it is. Jayce Johnson can eat a couple sandwiches and do  some squats this summer and really turn his position around for this team as an upper class man, I’m positive, I think we’ll have a better team next year.

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

Collette> Chapman

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

How about:

frank Jackson(duke),bonham,Daniels,Kuzma,markennan(Arizona)

we need to land prized recruits period. 

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

We’re sure getting a lot of miles off of a drummer who’s been dead for 40 years!

B-O-N-A-M

LetItRide
          Ute Fan
          @letitride

Geezus you going  blast me next for not capitalizing. 

Tacoma Ute
            Ute Fan
            @tacomaute

All in fun. All in fun.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

I vaguely remember the fact that he created a controversy between Ole Miss and Utah when he supposedly signed LOE’s to both schools.   All that I remember is that it was brought in front of NCAA and Utah prevailed.  Appears to be a talented player but would have been a headache for the program

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

I fully expect this team, with the additions of Tillman and Seeley (and possibly one more), to challenge for the PAC12 title and go to the NCAA tournament next season.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.