I'm available to call plays for Utah, I couldn't do worse than tonight's calls.

Viewing 1 reply thread

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

4th and 1, maybe try to at least run a guy for a fake sweep, or even run the sweep, or hey how about one of those slants that worked well.

Second, the Utah pass, I wish we’d called that at least one time this year.

How about a rub play when we get down to the 3 yard line?

And I’d quit calling the read option for TW, he didn’t make a good decision all night on that.

And why did we only see Joe Williams split out once tonight. It obviously threw Colorado for a loop, why not call plays off that. We have no method to calling plays, setting up later plays.

And why can’t we run a TE down the middle of the field on 2 deep safety coverage, And lets hope our receivers actually think the ball might get thrown to them. I can remember twice tonight the receiver never even looked back for the ball.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Unless you are close friends with Whitt, you are not qualified to be on his staff.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Not being close to Whit and not being qualified… so you’re saying that’s a bad thing or a good thing.

Was it a compliment or not?????? (TIC)

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I'm available to call plays for Utah, I couldn't do worse than tonight's calls.