I’m done with the “other” Ute fan sight.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      17 1

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Just dropped over there to see what’s new and saw 4 pages of why Trump sucks. It’s too bad, they really use to have good info over there. Now it’s like watching a turd floating in a toilet bowl that just won’t flush. 

Tony, thanks for making this the only Ute fan sight worth a damn. 

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Turned off politics years ago on UFN.  I don’t have to see it anymore, but most of the time you have just a small (or even none) amount of non-politics on each page.

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

I’ve turned off Politics at UFN and noticed days go by with no talk about Utah athletics or academics

8 1

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I used to think it silly that Cougaboard referred to That site as 12 angry Utes. But if you were to look at the posting history of those that dominate that sight and list in order the topics most discussed, could you argue against that nickname?

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

You would think that a group of people with a common interest (sports, in particular Utah Utes related sports) would focus on that instead of battling over their differences.  But there apparently are those who love to argue and seem to enjoy not getting along with others.

Brettski
          Ute Fan
          @brettski

There’s 2-3 folks over there I cannot stand.  Dick Cheney avatar is the worst.  Such an angry person.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It is more snarky and sarcastic. It is hilarious to see them get all up in a fervor over things totally out of their control. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc I’m done with the “other” Ute fan sight.