im going to feel a little dirty if Joe comes out of retirement

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

(which I think he will). Not easy to make the choice he did, and by all reports he was happy and content with his decision to retire. I just hope if he makes the decision to come out of retirement it ends up being a positive one for him and not one he felt forced to make and leaves a bad taste in his mouth

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I don’t feel right about it either.  He needs to move on and remember that this is still just a game.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

My take : At that age everything is negotiable and the future is wide open. If he wants to come back and his heart is in it, well I say, get them damn injury-makin’ UA cleats on and let’s go win.

UtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahrockon

As long as it’s his decision, He has all my support and respect.

Hoo Ray Who?
      Ute Fan
      @mattybumbo

The litmus test for me is Whitt and the Team. Don’t think for a second that they’d “force” him back onto the field out of desperation…if he comes back, it will only be under the requirement of “All In or In the Way” and we, as fans, need to trust that the vetting process has been thorough. Maybe a month away has rekindled that spark and he’ll be the feel good story of the year. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football im going to feel a little dirty if Joe comes out of retirement