Indicator of Thread Participation?

Viewing 3 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Hey Tony, just a thought.
      Is there a way you can put a check mark, or some sort of icon, next to the title of threads that an individual has posted/participated in?
      Not a big deal, but didn’t hurt to ask.
      I use the Recent Posts view, and it’d be nice to quickly be able to click on those threads that I know I’ve contributed to, because I’m definitely interested in those conversations – especially if they’re a longer thread.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So like an icon or something to indicate you have started the thread, or posted in it?

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Yes, correct. I was just thinking to indicate you posted in it, seeing as how by virtue of starting a thread you have posted in the thread. But that’s just my thoughts. I guess it would be cool to see some sort of visual indicator to differentiate threads that you started, but hadn’t really thought about that.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That wouldn’t be terribly hard. Maybe an eyeball icon or something to indicate that the user has posted in it.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Whatever works… jazzfanz uses a check mark, I don’t know what other sites use off of the top of my head, but I’ve seen it in a lot of places

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Indicator of Thread Participation?