IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

UC Riverside comes to town tonight. Both teams are coming off of opening season wins. UCR had 22 wins last year. This should be a more challenging game than E Washington. Let’s try and double our attendance, at least 300.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I’m not ashamed to admit I’m excited to watch the Runnin Utes this season. I think Madsen will be reason enough to watch just by himself – such a pretty shot! But the rest the crew looks pretty fun to watch too.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I go to most games. They are fun to watch and give maximum effort at all times. I think an NCAA bid is realistic as long as the injury bug isn’t overly prevalent this year. I see us as a 4-6th place Pac12 team.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

On call for work this weekend so have to watch this one on TV and gave tix to someone else. Should warn those planning to attend the game that it’s high school football playoff time and parking lots at Rice-Eccles and VA are reserved for that event. (Remember TRAX is free for ticket holders)

Am somewhat optimistic after watching Monday. Liked seeing Madsen and Worster attack the rim and Kieta looks to be a rebounding force. Hopefully will see Exacte on the floor tonight. Will get a good feel for the potential of this squad when they visit Charleston for 3 games next weekend.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!