Jakop Poeltl to the NBA

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I have no idea what the draft order might look like, but if you had to choose a team (other than the Jazz) for Poeltl to play for who would it be and why?

I’d obviously want him to play for a team that could contend for a title. Personally I’d have to say the Thunder.

Spurs would be pretty awesome too. They have a good track record of developing players.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think I looked up one site for his projection and they had him going to the Bucks. They have a young team and are looking to build. Poeltl will not fall to the Spurs or Thunder unfortunately. Also he would play behind Kanter in OKC.

Just writing this I looked again and Boston would be cool or even Denver. Despite my hatred for all things Colorado.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t follow the NBA. I just hope the best for him… He’ll make some huge dough, but I think he’ll be tossed around like a rag-doll for the first couple of years.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hoops hype had him at 7 going to Twolves. Starting salary of 2.7 million.  That doesn’t suck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t follow the NBA, but Poetl’s development has been an absolute pleasure to watch.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Jakop Poeltl to the NBA