Just watched the Football in 60 on P12 net.

Viewing 8 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

The gameplan was an absolute masterpiece, as Joel Klatt said. Harding, ARod and Whitt really put one together for the ages. If they can do that kind of prep for every team, we could theoretically run the table.

I am truly impressed by Harding and ARod.

ttexastim
      Ute Fan
      @ttexastim

Totally agree.  I recently upped my Dish with sports pack so I could get the PAC12 channel.  I was watching some of the football related programming and it’s a pretty sweet resource.  As I watched I suddenly realized where so many posters got their great thoughts from.

That gameplan was just perfect.  The crazy part to me was afterwards knowing that we just beat our first 3 OOC games with a vanilla offense.  How crazy is that?  We got a win against Michigan using hardly any of our arsenal.  That’s insane.  Pretty exciting to see what we’re doing this year.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Watched it as well, agree the game plan was great.

I actually understated previously Booker’s play. He was fantastic.

The ONLY area for concern that I saw in that game was that our kickoffs were not making it consistently deep into the endzone that allowed for some solid returns.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The game plan was brilliant, but man that Oregon defense was horrible. Searching for words to describe how bad their secondary was. Not sure this was a true measure of Utah’s passing game. I think it’s somewhere between this game and the Michigan game.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Your opinion on the passing game means nothing since you were ignorant enough to believe there was little separation between Travis Wilson and Kendall Thompson.

javadave
          Ute Fan
          @javadave

Dude, it’s a message board. Everyone has written s**t that gets proven wrong on occasion. Get over it.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

I don’t believe I ever said that.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I think they were poorly coached on occasion, because they were out of position a lot, but the athletes have speed, and tackle properly. I have to wonder being out of position was really their coaches being stupid, or the Utes being awesome, and selling fake routes, and rubbing defenders, and Travis making great pump fakes, etc etc.

Anonymous
      Inactive

And the stalker continues. Follow me on twitter @lenguamishuevos

Substiute
      Ute Fan
      @substiute

I mentioned to a few posters last night that I usually watch the 60 minute episode once maybe twice after a win. But I’ve watched the entire Oregon 60 min game at least 5 times as it is so fun to watch. I’ll watch it again if I come across it this week. 🏈🏈👍

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Im watching it right now for the 3rd time. We need to play every team as if we are playing Oregon.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

I keep watching it and keep chuckling at just how ridiculously dominant we were in all aspects of the game.

Oregon is not what they were last year, but to beat them down the way the Utes did says a lot about our coaches ability to put together a game plan and our players executing.

I hope we can give similar performances in tougher games.

Irwin_M_Fletcher
      Ute Fan
      @irwinmfletcher

I liked how we used one look to set up later looks. I commented to my son during the game that it was strange that we kept running wide with Booker. When the halfback pass play hit I immediately realized they had been setting it up the previous 2 1/2 quarters.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just watched the Football in 60 on P12 net.