Just win the games we play. If thats a Rose bowl victory this season is still

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the best in school history. Im not going to let the fact that we needed teams that arent even us to win kill that vibe. With that said.. f**k this system, f**k oregon for hurting the chances that injustice takes the system down

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I agree. How about we beat Colorado and Oregon before we stress about what may or may not happen.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

It might not even matter if Georgia beats LSU in the SEC Championship Game. The SEC would get two teams in that case. LSU’s resume is too good to keep them out, regardless if they win or lose the SEC Championship.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This has been a great season and everyone better show up for Saturdays game. This senior class has been through a lot and deserves a proper send off. Hopefully the game isn’t at some ungodly hour. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

also, we would kick oklahomas ass

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I was feeling that way but now that we’re so close I want the playoffs BADLY. I wanna see what we can do against LSU. Who knows when we’ll be this close again?

We should have taken the two chip shot FGs. 40+ looks much more impressive to the committee and more accurately reflects our utter domination.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just win the games we play. If thats a Rose bowl victory this season is still