Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

THAT. IS. AWESOME.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Players and coaches have a different mentality when it comes to cheering for teams.

For a coach it is a business and Whitt wants his school to do the best it can. If other in state schools suck it makes his job a lot easier.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Now a bunch of zoobies on twitter are getting all bent out of shape about it. LOL.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

those guys would get bent out of shape about the sunrise if it had anything to do with Utah

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I could understand this question if Whitt played for the Y this decade. Other than that, I missed the part where you are supposed to root for other teams. Your rivals, even.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Look at it this way. If he sold Toyotas for a few years, then left and started selling Hondas, would he still promote Toyotas?

Anonymous
          Inactive

I bet he sits around and watches the broadcasts on KBYU. Cougar pre game report and everything huge fan.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The great thing about Kyle Whittingham is that he approaches this as a business and that shows in everything he does and throughout the program. I have no doubt that other schools would die to have him, but he ain’t leaving.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Kyle was asked if he roots for BYU when they arent playing Utah. hahahahaha