Larry K's presser from today.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

https://www.facebook.com/UtahMBasketball/videos/1415279411830333/

Talked about the addition of the guys coming in. Excited for the post presence that Collette is going to bring. Larry K seems really high on them both.

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Well Barefield and Collette were the two best players in the Red White scrimmage. Collette will help shore up rebounding and post defense issues we saw at Xavier and Barefield is about to take all of Parker Van Dyke’s minutes.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Not going to cry over him losing minutes at all. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I like his potential.

TheJuggernaut
          Ute Fan
          @thejuggernaut

Me neither, PVD is not a PAC level player.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I’m getting more excited now for Saturday’s game. I hope their grades come in in time! That’d be AWESOME!!!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’m getting more excited now for Saturday’s game. I hope their grades come in in time! That’d be AWESOME!!!

I’m looking forward to bringing my 4-year-old.  His first game this year.  

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

NICE!!!
          I’m bring my son and his girlfriend to come with me and my girlfriend.
          And THEN… they’re actually going to stay up in Salt Lake and go to my band gig that night!
          Note – this is a major milestone. He is uber-active LDS (good for him, whatever makes him happy). The fact that he’ll be stepping into a bar to see his dear old dad rock out is kinda cool. I’m quite pleased.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

I know a lot of people were down on them after the losses to Butler and Xavier, but I was really happy with how they responded in the second half of the last game. This team is still learning to play with one another, and the addition of Collette and Barefield will only make the offense more potent. It’s too early to tell, but I think there’s a good chance at Coach K putting together another tourney run this season.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah I was pretty upset at times during those games but needed to step back and face facts. Basically a brand new team this season with the best players waiting for grades. Utah can maybe make a run during PAC play. 

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

I was a little bit disappointed after the Butler game, not because we lost – Butler is a really good team – but how we lost. The Xavier game was different, they beat us up a little in the first half and instead of wilting we fought back, and kept fighting all the way to the end. This team has taken some major steps forward in their first 8 games, and adding Collette and Barefield, and getting four non conference games at full strength before the PAC schedule starts, could lead to a nice run in PAC play and maybe March that’s going to surprise a lot of people.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Just watched the whole thing. It just dawned on me how much I love seeing Larry in Ute gear.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Larry K's presser from today.