Late Night Cal Game, Black Out

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m stoked for tonight, but it sucks balls it’s a 9:00PM start. Those late games, getting home at midnight or later really trash me the next day.

I’m already in all black. Ready to go. At least I have black Utes gear. The white out was tough. All I had was a Utes vs Notre Dame football T-shirt.

Tonight is a big game. I’d love to dominate this one, but somehow I fear it will be another nail-biter and possible overtime.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I like the start time. I get home at 6:00. I can throw down dinner and get a haircut and then the game starts at 8:00 Just perfect. Hope they play perfect ball.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Wait I thought it was 9. Is that wrong?

Anonymous
          Inactive

8:00 PM PT. I live in Fullerton, in north Orange County. High of 70 F today, 75 F tomorrow.

Yeah I always get a haircut before games……duh. Just over due and need one before leaving Friday on a Road Trip to Reno this weekend with my wife.

You guys are a bunch of pussies. 11:00 PM is nothing. Grab some coffee in the AM.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Yeah I figured you were on the west coast. I rechecked.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Do you often get a haircut prior to games?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

LOL

Do you often get a haircut prior to games?

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Im expecting =/= 50% attendance from the season ticket holders. 9pm weekday game is kind of ridiculous.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’d say it as 3/4 full.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m 54 and my full head of hair puts Dan Patrick’s to shame.

Just split a ribeye steak, wild rice and a bottle of cab with the wife, then announced my exit to the billiard room, aka man cave I’ve got the 60″ Samychung on and the ESPN 700 pre-game on the iPhone.

Go Utes!

Anonymous
      Inactive

You guys make it to the end of this late game? Good win for Utah. Nighty night! Cacaw!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yep. Made it. Got home just before midnight. A little sleepy today.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Late Night Cal Game, Black Out