LSU Chattanooga announcer comment

Viewing 2 reply threads

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

Comment made with about 4 minutes left in the first quarter.  

Chattanooga passes midfield for the second time.  Something BYU didn’t accomplish in it’s entire game last week.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

Chattanooga had 83 yards of offense and 7 first downs in the first quarter.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I can hear it now, “LSU is just mentally and physically exhausted after putting so much into BYU”.

mpute
      Ute Fan
      @mparker40

Chattanooga has a field goal against LSU! Am I the only one who is damn curious about Mangum and CO’s ability to do anything tonight?  But then, scared in the back of my mind knowing this is a rivalry game and rivalry games can go any which way they want?  Oy vey, I’m so conflicted….let’s get this game started already!

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

The rivalry part worries me too.  LSU’s offense looks better against Chattanooga.  But Chattanooga’s offense is more impressive than BYU’s looked last week.  Already more yards and first downs in one half of football.  

I think we can bottle them up, if we don’t make big mistakes on offense and give them a short field and build confidence.  It should be an easy win, but it often doesn’t turn out that way.  I think we will beat them for the 7th time in a row in the end.
        Go Utes!
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo LSU Chattanooga announcer comment