Maxs Tupai

Viewing 2 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Is there any chance Utah can still get him for 2016? It seems like he’s deciding between Utah, UCLA, and maybe Oklahoma, but I wonder how long any of these programs will wait around for him to decided and/or retake his ACT.

I’m assuming he isn’t a mission kid, but I could be wrong.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

nobody knows with Maxs. Im guessing we still have a legitimate shot at him. He isnt a mission kid, and he will be a 2016 player wherever he ends up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Reports have him retaking the ACT exam this weekend. Sounds like he’s not academically eligible, which explains why he’s delaying.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I have a hunch he is learning towards UCLA, but doesn’t have the ACT score to be admitted. Maybe he doesn’t have the ACT score for Utah either though.

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

I have a hunch his family REALLY wants him to go to UCLA, but he would like to stay home. Could be wrong.

Wilson’s Mustache
            Ute Fan
            @sigmaute

I have a hunch that your hunch is spot on.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Concur with your hunch. The family should let the kid make the decision and support whatever decision he makes. We all have our selfish interests, but you need to let the kid decide what’s best for him.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.