Montez

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve seen this a million times, and he did it again Saturday. I even predicted it to the dude sitting behind me. Late in the 4th Montez was “injured” and helped off the field. Very dramatic. Such a warrior. Then when he got to the bench suddenly the pain must have ceased and he was walking around fine.  LOL

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Apparently, that’s kinda his shtick.  I’ve got quite a few friends that are Colorado fans, and even they were rolling their eyes about it.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I looked at CU’s message board (All Buffs) and their Utah game thread yesterday.  They seem to really hate us.  That’s odd to me, because I think Utah fans are sort of indifferent to Colorado.  Many of them want is to get blown out by Oregon or should we make it to the CFP, they’d like us to lose by 50 to Ohio State.    

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I read the same thread haha. It was fun reading as they got their hopes up when they scored early, and then slowly came back to reality as the game went on.

10 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

With our multiple wives, 3.2 beer, and tiny mountains, I’d hate us, too.

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

A 7-2 record against them helps them hate us, too!

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Good, let’s hope this is the seed of real rivalry between the schools. The sooner we can embrace Colorado, the better off we’ll be. The rivalry with BYU is fading, they are closer to Utah State than us. Rivalry is the spice of CFB life and Colorado should be our main rival.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

For me, I would cheer for any PAC-12 member in the playoffs (as I do in any bowl game, with a possible exception if Utah State were the opponent).  Same goes for March Madness.  It’s good for the conference.

sweetgrass
          Ute Fan
          @sweetgrass

same, with the exception of the two AZ’s schools in basketball

sweetgrass
        Ute Fan
        @sweetgrass

they were also failry upset that Kuthie yawned on one of his TD’s.  I didn’t realize that’s what he was doing, LOL

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I consider USC our rival.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.