More Huntley love

Viewing 2 reply threads

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

One thing I noticed in watching him on Sunday, his body looks a bit different. Even during his senior year at Utah, he looked a bit top-heavy to me. He looks more balanced now with added weight to his lower body. I could be wrong, just what my eye-balls were telling me though.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Remember when he showed up to the U as a skinny, under weight freshman? Look at him now.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Tyler believes. I think at this point, he and Jackson are almost interchangeable. There are certainly a lot of Ravens fans convinced Tyler is their future starter. Tyler believes in himself, his team mates believe in him, and I think he’ll earn more than a minimum contract next year, although I sadly believe that the Ravens can retain his rights simply by offering the minimum.

All in all, it’s the same story with Cam Rising. Believes in himself, the team believes in him, and neither give anyone any room to doubt that.

Love it, and love my Utes!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I knew he could make it in the NFL. I often wonder what would have become of him if Ludwig hadn’t taken over. I really really like Ludwig, and I think he made Tyler a much better player.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football More Huntley love