Morgan Scalley is back!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
      6 1

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

I’m very proud of this. He’s a Utah man through and through and I am very proud to have him still with the coaching staff.

Morgan Scalley is reinstated

3 21

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Weird. I’m not very proud.

6 4

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

The only explanation for this is that you haven’t actually read anything about what happened and are ignorant to the context. Either that or you are a completely irrational person incapable of considering nuance and accepting anything other than zero-sum.

4 10

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

The only way I can think that you think as you do is because you are ignorant to what is going on in society, are apathetic to racial injustices and insensitive to minorities.

See how that works.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Im Glad he’s back. Not proud of what he said. But as I said many times on this board. Not one player called for his job. No one considered him a racist but stated that he was ignorant. The investigation will being the truth. He said have never used that word. And the punshihment fits the crime imo. Other than the money the fact that he no longer has the guarantee of being a head coach in waiting. Im sure he can earn that back. But, Whit won’t be around another 5 years. It will be interesting to see what happens.

11 1

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Absolutely fantastic news!! I’m proud of our administration for doing the right thing when it would’ve been so easy to cave to the social pressure and fire Scalley. I’m confident Scalley will come back stronger from this. Go Utes!

5 24

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Proud?? Embarrassed or ashamed are probably better words to use for MS,

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

Yeah Pace, I guess people who find this to be an isolated incident are completely off based….

2 12

User Suspended
          @a2ute

So because it was an isolated incident I should feel proud?…..ok

18 1

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

No, Ute fans should feel proud because they are affiliated with a university that didn’t cave to the SJW cancel culture that is running rampant in this country.

I can’t think of a reason that YOU should feel proud.

AlohaUte
              Ute Fan
              @alohaute

This, Scalley did something stupid and ignorant. But what he did in now way warranted getting fired. And the U should be applauded for not caving to irrational, blood-thirsty activists.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Mercy, progressive, learning, humility, forgiveness, second chance, high character with an ugly (maybe hurtful / maybe not) blemish are probably better words. 

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Poor Pace.  A great Utah coach didn’t get fired.  Now the indy-WACers have no shot at him.

Cheer up little bro!  At least you’ve still got your nanny code!

3 5

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Considering how often you claim to be educated and informed, your ignorance is huge here and it is so, so tiring.

4 1

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

How about instead of you coming on here and insulting everyone you put up a rational argument. Could it be because you don’t have one?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Morgan Scalley is back!!!!