Moss in Bills camp

Viewing 4 reply threads

McG
      Ute Fan
      @kmcg5426

Good reports out of Buffalo on Moss. I’m a huge Bills fan and was stoked when the Bills drafted him.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-camp-observations-rookie-zack-moss-off-to-a-fast-start/article_cc50ec9e-e17f-11ea-bfc5-df9f5d31086d.html

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Awesome! While I am obviously a Steelers fan, I would love to see the Bills win a Super Bowl also. Good for Moss!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Glad to know there’s two of us Bills fans here. Two great Ute legends on the team this year although Star is sitting out. I don’t blame him, if I remember correctly he had a heart condition that was discovered at the combine.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I was a big Bills fan in the early 90’s with Jim Kelley and Thurman Thomas. Wide right.  Yikes.  Made PILES of $$$ betting on them in Vegas back in the day. 

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I grew up in Lockport, NY. Bills and Sabres fan since I could form words.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Thisenwere the days, Tony. Although the Super Bowl became extremely frustrating for 4 straight years.

McG
      Ute Fan
      @kmcg5426

Bills with scrimmage today, unfortunately no video, Moss with the run of the day. Go to 7:22 of video for Moss talk.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Moss in Bills camp