Moss is young. He will be better. He will learn.

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

it’s wide open on the right… unreal.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Not great….. I dont think he’ll be making that mistake again.

MotherJabubu
          Ute Fan
          @motherjabubu

Got one of the 4th and inches? I have a suspicion we will see something similar. I’ve been saying all year we need to run Shyne more.. Moss, in his youth, has bad vision and little patience when he runs.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I still think #17 gets him if he cuts right. Live by the 4th down conversion for a win against USC, die by the 4 down stop against Cal.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

disagree. Zack had already made his cut towards him, and there is still 3 yards of separation

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I actually think Williams should have pulled the ball and sprinted left around that crashing DB.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Williams seems incapable or unwilling to run. I thought he had his own commercial on his speed?

UteStuckInSeattle
          Ute Fan
          @utestuckinseattle

I think Williams has been told to be smart with his choices to run being that there is only a true freshman behind him.

We didn’t need Williams to run to finish out that drive. We needed him to make a slightly better throw, or Moeai to make a catch or Moss to pick the right hole to run through.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

That situation made me miss Travis Wilson in a big way. He was a wizard with the read option, and was a very dangerous runner.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wilson was good on the read option, but not in goal line situations. He was too big of a target and too slow to speed for those situations (see UCLA game last year).

I did not see the game, but listened on Internet as we drove down 15 to Cedar City. Saw replay of the Moeai play prior to this and thought that Williams bungled that pass. It sounded like Whitt kept sending backs behind Asiata pulling on the left side and it became too predictable. Looking at the pic here, they guessed that and stuffed the left side. Whitt & Co should have called something to spread the D and take it around the right side with speed back McCormick.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Moss is young. He will be better. He will learn.