Most Ironic Football event of 2016

Viewing 4 reply threads

harperhsv
      Ute Fan
      @harperhsv

So my family suffered through some Asshat in Boulder yelling at us constantly at the Buffs game “See the Utes in El Paso!”  Confident of at least a Rose Bowl bid. Of course the Colorado schmucks end up in El Paso and promptly get pounded. Also my daughter who is a Senior was planning on applying to CU, which was in part the reason to attend; compliments of the warm reception we received, she decided not just no, but Hell no.   

Karma is a bitch. Go Utes! Pummel the Buffs in Bball  

Happy 2017!

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Didn’t Stanford play in El Paso? 🙂

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Well the Sun Bowl, not the Alamo, is played in El Paso, so the asshat was suggesting the Utes would fall even farther in the bowl pecking order. Edited to add: if the asshat really wanted to get under your skin, he would’ve said see you in Vegas. Clearly not a very clever CU student.

I do think the Utes, if they had not s**t the bed against Oregon and therefore had something to play for against CU, would’ve ended up in the Alamo bowl too. I think they would’ve kept the game closer than CU could. Even though Utah’s offense is a s**t show, CU may even be more inept in that area. Not saying Utah would’ve beat OK St, but I think Utah could’ve played them closer, being less of an embarrassment for the Pac.

And I really started to despise the overconfident fanbase at CU this year. Even though the Alamo bowl was a stain on the Pac 12, I was happy that they got their asses handed to them in the last 2 games of the season.

harperhsv
      Ute Fan
      @harperhsv

Ha!  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Yea, I guess the Tequila was stronger than I thought last night.

LMAO as I get more coffee, may need intravenously.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The Buff’s chipped it bad and they were full of seniors, so next year is a major rebuild.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Most Ironic Football event of 2016