My two cents

Viewing 1 reply thread

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

I’m not a football expert but did play in high school and college(bench warmer). So take my thoughts with a grain of Salt.

All the issue we are having stem from coaching. Fix that and everything else corrects itself. I am not in the locker room so I can’t pinpoint the problem.

On a positive note, if we fix some easily fixable issues on offense we have a high upside. Go Utes!

Wade
      Ute Fan
      @snohomishute

I’m a Ute (Utah native) and have lived in the Seattle area for nearly 30yrs.
      I’m also very familiar with UW and the sports/politics here.
      Hold your head high Ute fans for the awesome defense that Whittingham has molded.
      Problem with the Utes (year in/year out) is the offense – esp. at the QB spot. If we had a Jake Browning equivalent the outcome would have very likely been a ‘W’.
      Huntley is an athlete to be sure, but his passing mechanics are simply awful…his biggest ‘achllies heel’ is he throws way to hard (and off target) to receivers for the short passes – esp. with these young receivers. Fix that and they’ll be contenders.
      IMHO – Utah should have won that game with the excellent defense we showed last night.
      If we are talking about coaching issues, needs to start with Huntley’s passing as the starting point…
      Cheers
      Wade

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My two cents