Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Down from 106 to 98th ranked class!!

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

.. and currently ranked 5th in the nation .

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Still missing the argument…sigh

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

Everyone catches your argument.

DrJazzy
            Ute Fan
            @docute

Still such an ignorant argument from someone who knows oh so little about recruiting. 

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

I think you’re the one missing it here…

UtahFanSir
            Ute Fan
            @utahfansir

Pace, I think everyone understands your argument. I really do. Your insistence on rubbing everyone’s nose into your particular point of view as often as you can is what you are now dealing with. You are being a bit narcissistic and folks are in full blown fatigue over it.

Tednab is not stupid. He knows Utah is riding on the most costly recruiting program in the Pac-12 viz. Utah. He knows Utah has been securing the services of only a few 4* recruits, while that number has been climbing. He knows Utah is being out completed by the likes of Alabama, Oregon, USC, and Ohio State. He knows that when Utah offers a kid, everybody and their dog is quickly offering too. We all know this. His counterpoint to your full-throated, broken record mantra that KW et al. cannot close on top level recruits is that Utah makes more of what they can secure than just about anyone out there.

So that is why Utah is 5th in the CFP discussion. Be happy, Pace. Utah is on a roll. Its all blue sky from where we sit. Blue sky.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

No, no, we get your argument, we just think it’s stupid. If Utah is 98th in mid February then I’ll share your concern. But at this point your constant complaining about it reflects poorly on you especially in the middle of what Utah is doing now…with recruits that you clearly think aren’t worthy.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

247Sports on Kenzel Lawler.

As a HS junior “Money” played QB. As a senior, receiver and cornerback. Coming to Utah to play cornerback.

Lawler held double digit offers and chose Utah over offers from fellow Pac-12 programs Cal, Arizona, Oregon State, and Washington State. He comes from an NFL family, as his older brother played for Cal and later the Seattle Seahawks.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

6’3″ 190. Good size for a CB. Maybe his .84 ranking (which isn’t bad)per 247, is because he hasn’t played the position for very long. I like this pick up.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.