New Football Parking Policy – Passes

Viewing 3 reply threads

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

If you didn’t know they have changed the policy for parking passes.  Instead of including a parking pass with your tickets/crimson club donation, you need to buy the pass separately.

* $100 for a season pass in lots (yellow) close to the stadium – those appear all sold; and

* $50 for a season pass in lots (red) farther away.

I bought my $50 pass today in hopes we might actually have a season, but I am doubtful. I also hope the stadium doesn’t turn into a giant dustbowl by then….

Another added cost.  In addition to the money, the rational is that they felt the passes that were just handed out were under utilized.  This is intented to limit the passes to those that will use them.  It may make some lots available for public purchase.  I don’t know.

Anyway, be checking your email inboxes if you care (I almost missed mine).  Purchases are based upon rolling windows.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

If the season is cancelled they kind of picked a good one to do the stadium. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yep I saw that. Our parking spot is the tailgate, which costs a hell of a lot more than that.  LOL

3 4

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I know everyone is a big fan, but so far, aside from signing Scalley, all I’ve seen Harlan do is empty my wallet.  

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

. . . and schedule home and home deals with Florida, Arkansas, and LSU. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Football Parking Policy – Passes