New Home Page TEST

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE! I’ve made a ton of changes to the home page threaded view of the Ute Hub!  I hope they work!

What’s New?

• New back-end code to streamline many functions.  You wan’t see anything except hopefully better and faster page loads.
      • Fixed the header layout, new message button.
      • Tapatalk is removed. This frees up seriously about 1000 lines of code on the home page
      • Edit logging is now turned off. No longer will we see “this post was edited by…. ” when users edit. It was sort of useless and eating up database space.
      • Added new code to the more/less buttons which got rid of hundreds of lines of redundant code.  Hope it works and makes it cleaner and faster.
      • NEW! Expand All and Shrink All button at the top, by popular request.  Click that button to expand all of the content items, and click it again to shrink all content items.

It is possible that some things might not display correctly for you, like buttons being in the wrong place.  Please clear your browser cache and reload the page so the new CSS and Javascript code will render the page properly.

I’m off to mexican food for dinner.  Hope it doesn’t completely blow up while I’m eating my burrito.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Love it!!!

norm
      Ute Fan
      @norm

Thank you. Love it. One little thing: has anybody reported the chat window popping up constantly on mobile? I can log out of chat and it will stay out of the way, but if logged in it constantly pops up over whatever  im doing.  Could just be me though.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The chat bubble will stay there on mobile.  It isn’t supposed to go away.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Changed my mind. It’s off for mobile again…

Anonymous
            Inactive

THANK YOU!  Hate it on mobile.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Haha thanks Beehive.  I had it on so I could chat during the game…  I want to make my own chat someday, but for now this one will have to do.

norm
            Ute Fan
            @norm

Thanks. For me it wasnt just a bubble. The whole screen was being taken over involuntarily by chat and I couldn’t get out of it without refreshing.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Cleared my browser history, but the “more” button doesn’t work. Using chrome on Android tablet

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I have chrome on an android tablet and phone.  Checking now.  Make sure the page is done loading. It works on my androids with chrome.

Also you can’t just clear your history. You have to clear your CACHE.  In my tablet in chrome under history at the bottom of the page is a thing that says “clear browsing data…”  That’s the ticket.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub New Home Page TEST