New Pick Em Feature: Season Selector

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Up to the bowl games there has only been one “season” of Pick Em competition. So when we have looked at the season leaderboard it simply just showed the totals for all weeks.  Since we now are in the bowl season and 2016 regular seaosn is over, that meant I had to program a way to view each season individually.  

Go to Pick Em and select the standings menu and then select season.  In the season leaderboard you’ll now see a select list for choosing which season to view.  It will default to the last completed season, if there is one.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This update and the zillions of teams/games I had to punch into the admin area of Pick Em opened a can of worms for stuff to make things easier.  I’ve spent probably 10 hours in the last day or so working on stuff for the back end of Pick Em which the regular user will never see.  But it will make managing the competition better, quicker, more efficient.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub New Pick Em Feature: Season Selector