New Twitter Share Feature in Threaded View

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I just implemented a new feature here at Ute Hub. Look at the image below and you’ll see a small Twitter icon in this example threaded view post on the home page:
      Utah Utes UteFans.net alternative
      Clicking the Twitter icon opens a Twitter share window, with a link to the original THREADED view single post. The single post view is also new. Along with the link to the post the tweet will automatically have the #GoUtes hashtag inserted, and “via @Ute_Hub” as well.

Please USE THIS FEATURE OFTEN to to share Ute Hub topics. This will help build up the Ute Hub readership, participation and Twitter followers!

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I like it.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Thanks. Now working on a Facebook one which is now installed and working. It is close. It’s sharing the proper link but I’m not sure where the hell it is getting the text from.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Aaaand since I’m in the Twitter sphere right now I’ve added a little tweet button to the left of the like/dislike buttons in the regular forum area!

I’m almost as on fire as the Utes were last night.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub New Twitter Share Feature in Threaded View