New Ute Hub app version 311 RELEASED!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The latest version of the Ute Hub app is NOW AVAILABLE in both major app stores, FREE! Snag it now! This one was nine months in the making and there are a lot of improvements. Here’s a rough list of the new changes:

• Added user avatar to Predict the Score Users Participating list
      • Added each user’s score predictions to Predict the Score Users Participating list
      • Added days, hours, minutes, seconds countdown to Predict the Score Picks screen
      • Added days, hours, minutes, seconds countdown to Pick Em Picks screen
      • Added sticky posts with post highlights to Latest Topics screen
      • Made some layout tweaks in the Latest Topics screens
      • Added jalapeños to Latest Topics screen to indicate “hot” topics
      • Added loading spinner to Topic screen to indicate replies are loading
      • Improved line breaks and paragraphs in Topic screen for better readability
      • Added placeholder images in Pick Em in case team image doesn’t load
      • Added user avatars to Pick Em Users Participating list
      • Added improved error messaging for user registration and login on Login screen
      • Added user avatar management (upload, delete, update) to Login screen (this one took a LONG time)
      • Cleaned up and removed a large amount of unused code

So there it is. Hope you enjoy. Please report to me any bugs, issues, or improvements you’d like to see.

RATE IT!

Also, when you have a chance, please go to your app store and give the app a 5-star rating (if it deserves one).  If it doesn’t deserve 5 starts, talk to me about why it doesn’t and I’ll try to improve it!

Support Ute Hub

Don’t forget to donate in the 2023 fundraiser to help support the site and app! Donations can be made via gofundme or Venmo!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Sometimes when users install the new version of the app, they have login issues. Just send me a note via the site contact form or admin at utehub dot com and I’ll manually reset your pw,

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

This update is awesome!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site New Ute Hub app version 311 RELEASED!