NIL support + Golfing w/ Utes … what more could you want?!

Viewing 0 reply threads

UtesUtesUtes
      Ute Fan
      @utesutesutes

Hey hey! Long-time lurker, first-time poster =) A couple of buddies and I have organized a first-of-its-kind NIL golf tournament on July 30th to support Utah football players, and thought I’d throw the invite out to this passionate group of Ute fans. We’ll have about 20 foursomes, each paired with a Utah Football player (Cam Rising, Micah, Dalton, Jaylon Glover, and a bunch more). All proceeds from the tournament (registration fees + sponsorship money) will go directly to the players. 

You can register to play in the tournament here

p.s. if golf isn’t your thing, or you can’t make it, you can still support the athletes by purchasing the signed poster from the event. A lot of great ways to contribute to our favorite players making a little money, just click on the link above.

p.p.s if you/your company are interested in sponsoring a hole at the tournament, click here for more info

Let me know if you have any questions and looking forward to seeing you there!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football NIL support + Golfing w/ Utes … what more could you want?!